Monday, April 29, 2013

God's Love


“I will seek the lost, and I will bring back the strayed, and I will bind up the injured, and I will strengthen the weak.” (Ezekiel 34:16 ESV)
This scripture quote gives me such hope.  It speaks of the commitment God has to love and care for His children no matter the state of their soul. He is committed to loving them back into His grace.
I have strayed in the past.  I am not proud of that, but I do realize God never let me go, He pursued me and won.  And I know that God will pursue with love any of His children who are lost or far away from Him.  Don’t give up on yourself, your family or loved ones because every prayer or sacrifice you offer is another chance for God’s grace to break through and turn hearts, minds, and souls back to Him.  God the Father is relentless in His pursuit of His children.  He does not want even one to be lost and His love and mercy are always there for every one of us.
I am so grateful that the Lord has bound up my hurts and blessed me with deep and profound healing in my heart, mind, and soul.  He has blessed me and healed me of many of my hurts.  Jesus is all-powerful and can heal anything I surrender to Him, especially when receiving Him in Holy Communion.  He is the Healer.  And, He is so merciful and loving when I come to Him in Reconciliation.  
When I am at my weakest God is strongest.  He pours out His Spirit upon me and fills me with courage and strength.  God the Father carries me in His arms with tender love when I cannot carry myself.  God never lets me go.  He is faithful and true.  His love is always there for me to embrace and  rest in.  I am so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment