Saturday, April 27, 2013

God is with You


“Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:9 NIV)
I really needed to hear this today.  I have been discouraged lately because I see myself so far away from who I am called to be as a Christian.  But this scripture gives me courage and hope.  I forgot that no matter where I am or what I am doing God is with me blessing me and filling me with His love.  I realize that I need not be afraid as I am being transformed into a better person because I am being carried in the loving arms of God.  I am so grateful that His heart is always pouring out love and mercy upon me and that His Spirit is always leading me to a closer relationship with Him.  Thank you God for the encouragement.  I needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment