Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Holy Spirit

"Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness." (Romans 8:26)

God's Spirit is a Spirit of courage and strength.  His Spirit fills us with all that we need when we are weak and open to allow His power be manifest within us.  When we humble ourselves before God and acknowledge the weakness of our flesh God is able to bless us with the fullness of His power and move with majesty in us and through us.  If we allow God to be our strength and turn to Him, depending on Him to carry us, he will bless us with His loving mercy and strength so that we can walk in the power of His Spirit.  Let's trust in Him and have peace in our spirits and lives.

Prayer:

Lord, I humble myself before You and ask You to pour forth Your Spirit upon me.  Bless me with the grace, strength and courage I need to live my life.  I give You all my weaknesses and ask You to turn them to strengths in Your love.  Thank You, Lord.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment