Saturday, July 13, 2013

BE RECONCILED


"I said, ‘I confess my transgressions to the Lord,’ and you forgave the guilt of my sin." (Psalm 32:5)

How true that the Lord forgives our sins and remembers them no more once confessed.  In Reconciliation He cleanses us of our sins and blesses us with restored grace.  We should turn to Him often and seek His forgiveness.  It awaits us and is there for us.  It is the Lord’s joy to pour forth His mercy and love and forgive every transgression.  There is nothing He will not forgive.

As soon as we sin, we should turn to Jesus because He will forgive us.  If we come to Him in Reconciliation He will wipe our souls clean.  He loves us and wishes for us to walk in His grace with peace and joy, wisdom and understanding.

Prayer:

Lord, when I sin help me to turn immediately to You for forgiveness. Inspire me to go to the sacrament of Reconciliation often so I can walk in Your grace.  Thank You, Lord.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment