Friday, June 21, 2013

Quiet Time

“Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest.” (Mark 5:36)
Every day brings with it constant noise and business.  But in order to establish peace in our lives we need to take time each day to come away with Jesus and just sit quietly with Him.  We need to dedicate a few minutes to just quietly listening to His voice within.  If we take time out of our busy lives and rest quietly with Jesus we will allow Him to refresh and restore us and fill us with His peace.  If we will give Him this quiet time alone with Him, He will bless us immensely.  He will fill us to overflowing with His love and establish His peace within us.  So let us come away with Jesus to a quiet place and find rest for our hearts, minds, and souls each day.
Prayer:
Dear Jesus, help me to find time each day to rest in You and be refreshed and restored by You.  Help me to choose to place You and time with You before everything else in my life.  I love You and wish to quietly listen to Your voice within me.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment