Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Consolation

“When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul.” (Psalm 94:19)
When our hearts are heavy with the weight of our cares Jesus consoles us.  He directs us to scripture, sends compliments through loved ones, fills our hearts with inspired song, blesses us with the peace and joy of His Spirit, fills us with feelings of love, acceptance and understanding, inspires us to read holy books, leads us to prayers that bless us and so on.  He never leaves us burdened.  He hears the cries of our hearts, minds and souls and pours out His love and mercy upon us.  Jesus offers us the safety of His Heart.  All we have to do is accept the consolations He sends us with joyful thanksgiving.
Prayer:
Jesus, thank You for all the ways in which You console me.  I am so grateful for Your love and care.  Help me to allow You to take my burdens and accept Your peace and joy.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment