Thursday, June 13, 2013

Have No Fear

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.” (Isaiah 41:10)
God tells us to never fear because He is always with us.  He doesn’t want us to let our hearts and minds be troubled.  He wants us to give everything to Him and have peace.  It is His joy to bless us with His Spirit and strengthen us with His love.  He cannot help but pour out His mercy upon us because He loves us and we are precious to Him.
Satan would love for us to walk in fear and discouragement.  But, don’t be fooled.  He is a liar and a cheat.  The only truth about him is that he is the king of deceit.  
When we are tempted to fear we need to turn to God and give Him the temptation so He can bless us with courage and fortitude.  He will strengthen us with His Spirit, we will find peace, and Satan will flee from us.  When we begin to feel discouraged turn to God and He will bless us with His love and we will find rest in His Heart which waits to embrace us.
Prayer:
Heavenly Father, may I fear nothing for You are with me.  Help me to rest in Your love and allow Your mercy to permeate my being.  I love You and thank You for Your constant presence in my life.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment